- 2 Scoops Ka'Chava Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 Cup hazelnut flour or almond flour
- 1 Cup raw almonds
- 2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Soak 2 cups of raw cashews in warm water with a pinch of salt up to 4hrs or overnight. Then drain, rinse thoroughly and set aside.
- In a bowl, soak 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates (about 1/2 cup packed) in warm water for 15 – 20 minutes. Drain and set a set.
- In a food processor, pulse hazelnut flour, raw almonds and Kacha’va or cacao powder together until well combined.
- Add dates in and pulse again until all the ingredients clump together.
- Line a 5x9 pan with parchment paper, press the crust down and set aside.
- Add soaked cashews, peanut butter, coconut cream and maple syrup in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse a few times.
- Pour the filling over the crust, spread with a spatula or spoon to flatten the top and sprinkle some chocolate chips.
- Leave in the freezer for up to an hour before serving. Enjoy!
- If cheesecake is completely frozen solid, and hard to cut into, leave it in room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting.
- Use almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter for Paleo friendly cheesecake bites.